Friday, March 9, 2012

Find me at Everyday Life!

Do you know about the ministry of Proverbs 31? I've enjoyed participating in She Speaks, which has been a great encouragement to me as a leader, writer, and speaker. You can find me during March at the Proverbs 31 website's "Everyday Life" feature, sharing about how to teach your kids to pray.

I would love for you to stop by, scroll down past the (YUMMY! from LeAnn Rice) recipes, and be encouraged about passing on the gift of prayer to the young people in your life. Read Teaching Children to Pray.

Blessings on you this weekend,

2 COMMENTS ~ Click here to leave a COMMENT:

Mary@The Calm of His Presence said...

Can't wait to read it :-). Congrats!

Amelia Quailler said...

Congratulations. That's very exciting. Thank you for joining in the effort of helping people by becoming a sort of spiritual life coach. When you need help, you need to learn how do you find peace and you help with that.  So thank you for this blog.